For each question, click on the radio button beside your answer. You will be notified immediately whether your choice is correct or not. Double clicking may work better.
1. When creating a computer program, the _____ designs the structure of the program.
all of the above
none of the above
2. Checking a computer program for errors is called _____.
3. The computer itself uses _____ language.
4. The language which is best for mathematical models is _____.
5. The term BASIC is an acronym for _____.
Balanced Assembly System Integrated Code
Basic All System Internal Code
Beginner's Assembly Syntax Instruction Code
Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
6. A programming language which looks like normal English is a(n) _____ language.
7. The process of writing the computer instructions is called _____.
8. The most widely used language for business programs is _____.
9. The _____ must decide what a new program is to accomplish.
10. Documentation of computer programs is important so that _____.
a. users can learn how to use the program
b. other programmers can know how to maintain the program
c. the programmer can see why the code is written that way while hunting for sources of error
d. all of the above
e. a and b only
Teachers: Request permission to use this site with your class
a local copy with no ads? - Download or Disc
Want to help?
~~ 1 Cor. 10:31 ...whatever you do, do it all for the
glory of God. ~~
Last updated: March 24, 2017