For each question, click on the radio button beside your answer. You will be notified immediately whether your choice is correct or not. Double clicking may work better.
1. The most commonly used input device is the _____.
2. An advantage to a touch screen is that _____.
it is natural to touch things
it is not as tiring as keyboard input
it uses little screen space for each choice
none of the above
3. GIGO stands for _____.
Garbage Input, Garbage Output
Gigabytes in, Gigabytes out
Garbage In, Garbage Out
4. The raw facts are called _____.
5. VDT refers to _____.
vital data transfer
virtual data transfer
video desk terminal
video display terminal
6. The keys on the keyboard which may be programmed to do special tasks are the _____.
7. A mouse, trackball, and joystick are examples of _____.
pen input devices
data collection devices
8. Which is an example of a transcription error?
3456 instead of 3465
Simth instead of Smith
3455 instead of 3456
9.The term multimedia refers to _____.
combination of sound and images with text and graphics
the combination of sound and images only
movies with sound only
10. The computer message reads "Do you really want to delete the selected file(s)?" The user clicks on the button labeled "Yes". This is an example of _____.
Teachers: Request permission to use this site with your class
a local copy with no ads? - Download or Disc
Want to help?
~~ 1 Cor. 10:31 ...whatever you do, do it all for the
glory of God. ~~
Last updated: March 24, 2017