For each question, click on the radio button beside your answer. You will be notified immediately whether your choice is correct or not. Double clicking may work better.
1. When a computer prints a report, this output is called_____.
none of the above
2. Output which is made up of pictures, sounds, and video is called_____.
3. An impact printer _____.
has a mechanism somewhat similar to a typewriter
can use multipart paper
all of the above
4. A dot-matrix printer uses ____ to form the letters.
5. For a test print of a newly created document, you should use____ quality print.
6. A laser printer is an example of a _____ printer.
7. An individual dot on a computer screen is called a(n)_____.
8. A screen which can only display white letters on a blue background is a _____ monitor.
9. Which of the following is not an output device?
10. The speed of a printer can be measured in_____.
Teachers: Request permission to use this site with your class
a local copy with no ads? - Download or Disc
Want to help?
~~ 1 Cor. 10:31 ...whatever you do, do it all for the
glory of God. ~~
Last updated: June 5, 2014