For each question, click on the radio button beside your answer. You will be notified immediately whether your choice is correct or not. Double clicking may work better.
1. The software application that is used the most often is _____.
2. The largest, fastest, most expensive type of computer is the _____
3. A computer which links several PCs together in a network is called a _____.
4. To publish a magazine a ________ application would be best.
5. Julian is a sales rep calling on up to 20 businesses a week. To keep track of his appointments and his clients' addresses and phone numbers, he should use a _____.
personal information manager
6. Acme Corp. sells 1000 different products to over 20,000 customers. To record the sales and shipments they would use a _____.
7. A single application that combines the major features of several types of applications is called _____.
a combo package
8. Using a word processor you can change _____.
the size of the font
the size of the margins
the spacing between lines
all of the above
none of the above
9. The orientation of the page in which the printed lines run the width (8 1/2") of the page is called _____.
10. Input, processing, output and storage are the steps in the _____.
information processing cycle
data processing cycle
Teachers: Request permission to use this site with your class
a local copy with no ads? - Download
Want to help?
~~ 1 Cor. 10:31 ...whatever you do, do it all for the
glory of God. ~~
Last updated: September 23, 2018