- What appears behind/underneath the controls or text in a control
on a form or report. A background can be colored or an image.
- A copy of a file which is made in case damage occurs to the
- Best Fit
- A column that is sized automatically to show the widest item in
- A field which appears to have nothing in it. A blank field may
be Null or contain a zero-length string.
- bound column
- The column in a Lookup list that has the value that is actually
stored in the field.
- bound control
- A control on a form or report which shows the values from a
- bound object frame
- An OLE frame which holds an object that is a value for a