For each question, click on the radio button for your answer. You will be notified
immediately whether your choice is correct or not. Double
clicking may work better in some browsers.
Choose the BEST answer.
1. An advantage of using basic HTML to create a
document is that ____.
a. all word processors can display the document
b. all browsers can display the document
c. it will print better than a word processing document
d. it is easier to write in HTML
2. Factors that affect how an HTML document looks on
the monitor do not include_____.
a. operating system
b. window size
c. color depth
d. meta tags
3. Every HTML document must include the tags _____.
a. <html> </html>& <body> </body>
b. <body> </body> & at least one <p>
c. <html> </html> & <head> </head>
4. To create a link you surround the text or image with
a(n) _____ tag.
5. To create an HTML document all you need is a
knowledge of the tags, something to say, and _____.
a. a text editor
b. a browser
c. an Internet connection
d. web space at a web hosting service
6. If the HTML code looks like:
<p style="font-family:Arial;font-size:medium; color:#000000">Welcome</p>, then the
text would look like:
7. The tag that starts a table cell is _____.
8. In the cascade of styles, the last
style information, which overrides all the previous styling, is _____.
a. inline style
b. internal style sheet
c. external style sheet
9. To make text flow around an image that is on the
left side of the page, you should create a style that uses _____.
d. be a normal line break
10. With a careful choice of HTML tags and their
attributes, a web author _____ be sure of what the viewer will see when
looking at the web page.
Teachers: Request permission to use this site with your class
a local copy with no ads? - Download or Disc
Want to help?
~~ 1 Cor. 10:31 ...whatever you do, do it all for the
glory of God. ~~
Last updated: March 27, 2017