Jan's Working with Words
Word Basics: Exercise Word 1-4
Use the skills you have learned in Word Project 1 to create a flyer of your own. You may create a work of fiction or create something that you can actually use in real life. For example you might create an announcement for a club you are in or for a sporting event or for membership drive.
Exercise Word 1-4: On Your Own
Create an announcement flyer of your own.
- Your flyer must include at least the following:
- one image
- 3 lines of bulleted or numbered text
- centered text
- at least 3 different font sizes
- 2 different fonts
- 2 font styles (bold, italics,
- font color besides black
- borders and/or shading
- Header with your name, the date, and Exercise Word 1-4
- Save to the word project1 folder with
a file name of your
choice, which must include your own name.
- Print your document.