For each question, click on the radio button for your answer. You will be notified immediately whether your choice is correct or not.
Doubling clicking may work better
Use the Back button to return to lesson pages if you want to review any information or go to the
Email Home and find the topic you want.
1. Electronic mail is properly known as _____.
all of the above
2. New email messages will appear in the _____ .
3. When you type in all capital letters LIKE THIS, it is
same as using bold letters, for emphasis.
particular. It's a matter of choice
4. The CC box in a window for composing mail is for _____.
names of attached files
addresses for people you want to send a copy of the message, which will be
hidden from all the other receivers of the message
addresses for people you want to send a copy of the message
5. In an email address, the first part is _____.
user's logon name
name of the ISP
kind of account it is
6. An emoticon is a _____.
that labels an incoming message as important
person who is like a robot, with no emotions
set of characters that make a face representing an emotion
7. In your address book a nickname is _____.
short name that you can type in order to insert the email address
name you assign to a shortcut to your email software
shortcut to your profile
8. To send a message to more than one email address, you can
type all the addresses in the Mail To box, separated by _____.
9. When you reply to a message using the Reply To or Re:Mail
buttons, the subject line _____.
identical to the subject line of the original message
"Re:" in front of the original subject line of the message
"Fwd:" in front of the original subject line of the message
10. When you want to send a document or file along with
your email message, you must _____.
of the above