For each question, click on the radio button beside your answer. You will be notified immediately whether your choice is correct or not. Double clicking may work better.
1. The information processing cycle includes
the following processes:
input, processing, output, storage
input, output, manipulation, arithmetic
data, processing, printing, editing
storage, display, data, information
2. The computer's processor consists of
the following parts:
CPU and Main Memory
Control Unit and ALU
Main Memory and storage
Operating system and Applications
3. CPU stands for______.
Core packet unit
Clock picket unit
Central processing unit
Central product unit
4. The arithmetic/logic unit performs the
checks data for accuracy
does calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication,
does logical comparisons, such as equal to, greater than,
both calculations and logical comparisons
5. The main memory of a computer must be
large enough to contain the active parts of _____.
the operating system
input/output storage & working storage
all of the above
6. The name of the location of a particular piece of
data is its _____.
7. A megabyte is actually equal to ____
1024 x 1024
8. The clock rate of a processor is measured
9. If the bus width of a processor is 16
bits, that means that the processor can _____ 16 bits of data
at a time.
10. If a processor has a word size of 32
bits, compared to a processor with a word size of 16 bits, it
can process _____ at a time.
twice as much
half as much
a fourth as much
the same amount
Teachers: Request permission to use this site with your class
a local copy with no ads? - Download
Want to help?
~~ 1 Cor. 10:31 ...whatever you do, do it all for the
glory of God. ~~
Last updated: September 23, 2018