Exercise PowerPoint 1-1: Edit Existing
What you will do:
|Open an existing presentation|
Change slide order.
Add a new slide.
Use the Pre-Print Checklist.
Print handout with header.
The presentation theater.ppt was written to accompany a speech about the history and
future of The City Theater. You will make some changes to update the
- Open theater.ppt from the resource files.
- Slide #1: City Theater
Change "Out" to "our". This kind of spelling
error will not be caught by Spell Check.
- Slide #2: The Beginning
Delete the second level bullet points: 10 years, 2 years, Current
- Slide #5: Great Managers
- Delete the photo on the left and its caption.
- In the bullet list placeholder behind the
photo type the following as a list:
- Slide # 7: The Future
Delete the bullet point "Re-pave the parking lot".
- Change the order of Slide #3: Great Performances and Slide
#4: Great Plays.
- Add a new Slide #8: What We Need, with the following
- $1,000,000 in pledges for exterior renovation - June 1
- $400,000 collected for sound and lighting systems - Sept. 30
- Committee for web site
- Spell Check.
(There are two more spelling errors - London and Assistant, plus any that you may have introduced
- Use Pre-Print Check List.
- Create a header for the Handouts containing your name and PowerPoint Ex. 1-1
at the left.
Print in grayscale a handout that shows all of the slides on one
page, with a frame around each slide.
as citytheater.ppt to your Class disk.