- A transition or animation for slides.
- fonts: To include the fonts used in a package of
files to transport a presentation to a different computer.
- objects: To insert an object onto a slide, like
a chart or spreadsheet, from another program without
linking the object to the original. Changes to the original will
not show on the slide. Changes to the object on the slide will
not show in the original.
- A change in a slide part that draws attention to it after it
is revealed. Examples: change of color, change of size, blinking,
- How a slide part is revealed
- How a slide part leaves the screen