- vector image
- An image that is made of calculated parts. Resizing a vector
image does not lose any of its quality.
- A combination of window parts that work well together for a
- View: Masters
- The Masters view shows the Title and Slide masters for a
presentation. You set the default placeholders and formatting for
a presentation on the masters.
- View: Normal
- The Normal view includes the Slide pane, Navigation pane, and
- View: Notes
- The Notes View shows the slides, one per page, with their
- View: Print Preview
- The Print Preview view shows how the slides will print. There
are several layouts to choose from.
- View: Slide Show
- The Slide Show opens the presentation full screen so you can
see how your audience will see the slides.
- View: Slide Sorter
- In Slide Sorter view you see rows of thumbnails of all the
slides. You can drag the slides to new locations or delete them.
- Views Bar
A bar at the bottom of the Navigation Pane. The buttons switch
you to a different view. The Views Bar buttons vary depending on your version of
- virtual printer
- Not an actual physical device. Examples include fax software,
which sends a fax instead of printing, and Adobe PDFWriter, which
creates a file in PDF format.