Exercise Word 1-1: Spell Check
This flyer does have misspelled words!
What you will do:
|correct spelling and grammar errors with method of your choice|
create a header
insert a date field
- Open the file theater.doc in the words folder in your
the misspellings that Word finds.
You should see a wavy red line underneath some of the words. If you don't, you'll have to turn on the automatic spelling check feature.
| | |
Word will likely mark "Evita" and "Sofich" as possible
errors. They are correct. Do not add to the dictionary these names
that Word marks as possible spelling errors.
- Look for
errors that Word missed- there are at least two. Word can't tell when
you've just typed the wrong word!
- Open the header and type your name, two spaces, insert the date, press TAB twice, and type Exercise Word 1-1
- Save as flyer-The City Theater.doc to your Class disk in the word project1 folder, using the file format that
matches the version of Word you are using.
How to handle a full disk
- Check the Print Preview. (Should be one page!) Make
corrections, if necessary. Save again if you made changes.
- Print. If all printed correctly, close the document.